Settling in the UK?
If so, LawFriend can help.
We can help:
- Start a business?
- Own a Visa?
- Settle down with a partner?
- Do a University course?
- Enter the UK to work?
- Seek political asylum?
If this sounds like you, contact us now.
We offer a specialised service in immigration. Our Legal team includes SPECIALIST Immigration Lawyers trained to the highest standards and will guide you through everything step by step.
Asylum and Human Rights:
- Claims (including fresh claims)
- Appeals before the Tribunal
- Applications for judicial Review (including imminent Removal)
- Voluntary Removal Applications
- Visa application to their local British High Commission including spouses&partners, family visitors, students. etc.
- Visa Appeal to the Tribunals in the UK.
- Application for settlement
- Application for Discretionary Leave Outside the Immigration Rules
- Assisting EEA National to exercise their right of residence in the UK.
- Advising clients and making submissions to the Border Agency in relation to a proposed Deportation
- Including visits to any prison within the UK
- Applications for Naturalisation
Detention & Bail:
For an INITIAL AGREED DONATION we will meet you to review your case and offer advice upon any matter. For further work, we will agree further donations with you. The initial meeting will last for up to an hour. WE WILL consider all papers and documents in the possession of clients and then advise upon the correct solicitor or barrister who is able to assist.
If you would like information on our immigration services please contact:
Adrian on 0161-371 0011 or 07970 291197 or firstname.lastname@example.org